1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa offers great American fare in a whimsical dining room. It’s a wonderful place for kids and big kids to meet some of their favorite characters from Cinderella, Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland.
At breakfast dine on the traditional breakfast offerings or go for something a little more unique like lobster eggs benedict or strawberry soup. You can’t go wrong with either.
Service: Table Service/Buffet/Character Dining
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Location: Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Hours: Breakfast: 8 am – 11:15 am; Dinner: 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- Breakfast Characters include The Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.
- Dinner Characters include Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella.
- Before visiting the buffet, check to see how close the characters are to your table. If you miss them you’ll have to wait until the come around a second time.
- If you have kids age 4 – 12, in the afternoon they can enjoy the Wonderland Tea Party held here.