The 2013 Candlelight Processional is will be taking place November 29 – December 30, 2013 at the American Gardens Theatre in Epcot. Performance will take place nightly at 5 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:15 pm. The Candlelight Processional is a telling of the Christmas Story by a celebrity narrator and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra, Voices of Liberty and a special guest choir.
These are the tentative list of narrators:
- Gary Sinise - November 29 to December 1
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 2 to December 3
- Ashley Judd – December 4 to December 5
- Whoopi Goldberg - December 6 to December 7
- Sigourney Weaver – December 8 to December 10
- Dennis Haysbert – December 11 to December 13
- James Denton - December 14 to December 16
- Edward James Olmos – December 17 to December 19
- Trace Adkins – December 20 to December 22
- Steven Curtis Champman - December 23 to December 25
- Blair Underwood - December 26 to December 28
- Amy Grant - December 29 to December 30
Many guests enjoy the Candlelight Processional Dining Package. It guarantees seating for the Candlelight Processional and VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
The dining package is available for lunch and dinner at select Epcot restaurants. The package includes your choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage or one full buffet. Guests can use their Disney Dining Plan to pay for the meal. It takes two table-service credits per person, except for the Premium and Platinum Dining packages, those only require one table-service credit.
The following restaurants will be participating:
- Coral Reef
- Garden Grill (dinner only)
- La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner only)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (lunch only)
- Le Chefs de France
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room
- San Angel Inn
- Teppan Edo
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli
Prices have yet to be announced. To book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, call (407) WDW-DINE.
Dining at Disney Fans: