This beach themed buffet restaurant is a character meet and greet for breakfast, but transforms into a clam bake buffet for dinner. At breakfast meet Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy before the head off to the beach for the day!
Service: Table Service/Buffet/Character Dining
Cuisine: Seafood and American
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Location: Beach Club Resort
Hours: 7:30 am – 11 am; 5 pm – 9 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
Clam Bake Dinner Menu
Steamed clams and mussels
Snow crab legs
Tomato, cucumber and mozzarella salad
Quinoa shrimp salad
New England clam chowder
Soup of the day
Breakfast: Adult $28.75; Child $15.97, gratuity not included
Dinner: Adult $42.59; Child $20.23, gratuity not included
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- Children under 3 can eat from the buffet at no additional cost.
- Before visiting the buffet, check to see how close the characters are to your table. If you miss them you’ll have to wait until the come around a second time.
- Characters available are Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy in their beach attire. Subject to change without notice.
- This resort is within walking distance to Epcot’s World Showcase making it a wonderful choice to escape the busy park crowds.