Before things start getting crazy for 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration, Disneyland will take time to honor the most important person in most everyone’s life – mom. Mother’s Day is May 10th and to commemorate the occasion, special food items are going to be available at select locations around the resort.
Here is a list of places where you can find something special for mom:
- Carnation Cafe: Teriyaki Honey Grilled Salmon with Spinach Orzo
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café: Specialty red velvet cupcake
- Blue Bayou Restaurant: Crayfish and herb-crusted roasted sea bass with angel hair pasta tossed in a tomato fennel sauce, asparagus spears, and herb tomatoes
- Bengal Barbecue: Jambalaya Skewer
- Stage Door Café: Lemon blueberry funnel cake
Disney California Adventure
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café: Specialty red velvet cupcake
- Pacific Wharf Café: Specialty red velvet cupcake
- Carthay Circle Restaurant: “Carthay Benedict” – 2 poached eggs served atop grilled filet medallions, corn bread and black beans. It will be dressed with a poblano chili hollandaise sauce.
The specialty red velvet cupcakes at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café and Pacific Wharf Café will come with a white chocolate mousse frosting, white chocolate flower, heart and garnish, as well as strawberry chocolate curls (pictured above). This sweet treat will surely make mom feel loved.
If you prefer a nice brunch setting, book a reservation for Storyteller’s Café, Disney’s PCH Grill and Goofy’s Kitchen. There they will be offering a special Mother’s Day Buffet Brunch. No information has been given about the exact dishes being offered at these locations, but be assured of something special.