Enjoy a great breakfast or dinner buffet while meeting the Fab Five! Chef Mickey, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto all stop by to meet and greet you while noshing on traditional American fare.
Just a monorail ride away from Magic Kingdom, Chef Mickey’s is a wonderful place to grab breakfast before heading to the park or escaping the crowds for a nice dinner.
Service: Table Service/Buffet/Character Dining
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Location: Contemporary Resort
Hours: Breakfast: 7 am – 11:20 am; Dinner: 5 pm – 9:20 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- Children under 3 can eat from the buffet at no additional cost.
- Before visiting the buffet, check to see how close the characters are to your table. If you miss them you’ll have to wait until the come around a second time.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort is located on the Magic Kingdom monorail loop. The monorail goes straight through the resort. You can get to Magic Kingdom by taking the monorail or walking (it’s about a 5 minute walk).
- Try scheduling your breakfast early and catch ropedrop at Magic Kingdom.
- If coming from Epcot you can take the monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center and switch monorails to the Resort monorail.
- The Fab Five will be dressed in their kitchen whites.