Dine like royalty inside Cinderella’s Castle. You’ll be greeted by Cinderella as you enter her grand castle for a special photo opportunity. Afterwards, you’ll be seating upstairs in the elegant dining room with large stained glass windows, stone archways and regal flags. Little princess will receive magical wands and little princes swords.
Service: Signature table service/Character Dining
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Location: Cinderella’s Castle, Magic Kingdom
Hours: Breakfast 8:05 am – 10:40 am; Lunch 11:45 am – 2:40 pm; Dinner 3:50 – varies
Disney Dining Plan: Two table-service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Breakfast characters include Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Belle; lunch and dinner characters include Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine and Belle. *Characters are subject to change
- Prepayment is required at time of booking. If you need to cancel do so prior to 24 hours before your reservation, if you cancel within 24 hours fees will incur.
- Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table includes a photo op with Cinderella downstairs in the waiting area. Guests at Cinderella’s Royal Table receive one professional Imaging Package for groups of up to 4 paying Guests, 2 packages for groups of 5 to 8 Guests, and 3 packages for groups of 9 to 12 Guests. Each Imaging Package includes one 6″ x 8″ and four 4″ x 6″ prints, and one 6″ x 8″ print of Cinderella Castle, all in a Cinderella-themed photo holder.
- Her Royal Highness Package – Make your princess feel special with a Princess balloon on your table, a crystal tiara and princess-themed cake. There is also a Glass Slipper Engagement package and other special experiences. If you are interested in these, call (407) WDW-GIFT (939-4438) or disneyfloralandgifts.com. A seven day notice is required.
- Guests under the age of 14 to welcome to come dressed in costume for the occasion.