Attention cupcake lovers! If you’ll be visiting Disney World or Orlando for that matter next weekend, you must stop by for Cupcake Lovers Weekend at Hilton Bonnet Creek.
On June 19 and 20, 2015, guests can visit Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for their fifth annual Cupcake Lovers Weekend. It’s all part of their SummerBlast! promotion. Guests visiting the hotel, will be able to sample and purchase a wide variety of cupcakes and take part in cupcake-themed events, including:
- The BIG Cupcake Reveal – How many cupcakes can you fit into a seven-foot tall cupcake? I guess you’ll find out.
- The Cupcake Bar – Guests can satisfy their cupcake craving by stopping at the lobby’s coffee and sweet shop.
- Cupcake Kids Zone – Kids get a chance to decorate their own cupcake and take part in other cupcake crafts. (Why can’t be take part?)
- Cupcake Walk – There will be cupcake themed activities around the pool, including… the Bonnet Creek Cupcake Walk!
- Cupcake Displays – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs will delight guests with a display of cupcakes.
- Cupcake Voting – Guests will have a chance to vote on their favorite cupcake display.
- Cupcake Martinis –There will be featured cupcake-themed martinis at the lounges. (I can only image how delicious these are going to be!)
- Savory Cupcakes – There will be savory entrée cupcakes served at Harvest Bistro.
- Summer Activities – Guests can enjoy a variety of SummerBlast!! activities and events, such as DUCKTONA 500, a rubber duck race in the lazy river; Dive-in Movies (Now that sounds like fun!); and a Saturday pool party.
Guests staying at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando may take part in the hotel activities. Some of which may require an additional fee.
For reservations, visit www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com/specialty-weekends or call +1 (888) 353 2013.