When making your Advance Dining Reservations, make sure to let the Cast Member know your medical condition and dietary restrictions. If making them online, make sure to note it.
For those that are diabetic, Disney offers a variety of sugar-free items. They are marked on the menus and noted on buffet items. If you are needing to satisfy a sweet tooth, here are a few of the recommended locations to pick up sugar-free treats:
- BoardWalk Bakery – BoardWalk Resort
- Candy Cauldron – Downtown Disney West Side
- Goofy’s Candy Company – Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe – Epcot
- Main Street Ice Cream Parlor – Magic Kingdom
- Writer’s Stop – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Suggested Sugar-Free Menu Items at Table Service Locations:
- Le Chefs de France – Fresh fruit
- Monsieur Paul – Fresh fruit
- Make sure to notify the restaurant once you arrive so they can assist you in ordering.
- Pack twice as much supplies and medication as you need. Keep them in separate bags with your name, address and contact information on them.
- Keep a current list of your medications and always carry it with you.
- Familiarize yourself with where the first aid centers are on property. All park maps have them listed.
- All Disney Resorts have small refrigerators in each room.
- For diabetics, bring a carb count guide book with you.
- Make sure to read the Guest Dietary Information and fill out the Guest Allergy-Dietary Request Form.