On Saturday, March 25, 2017, the 4th annual Field of the Feast dinner will take place at Long and Scott Farms in Mt. Dora, FL. All proceeds benefit Second Harvest Kids Café, an after-school program through the YMCA.
The event kicks off at 4:30 pm and includes creative local cuisine from nine of Disney’s best chefs:
- Chef Dennis Thompson, California Grill
- Chef Daniel Sicilia, Jiko—The Cooking Place
- Chef Michael Gonsalves, Artist Point
- Chef David Njoroge, Tiffins
- Chef Dom Filoni, Cítricos
- Chef Michael Deardorff, Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Chef Leonard Thomson, Park Event Operations and Premium Events
- Pastry Chef Michael Craig, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Baker
- Chef Chocolatier Amanda Lauder, The Ganachery
Master Sommelier George Miliotes, who will be opening Wine Bar George in Disney Springs, is pairing beverages with each dish.
Guests will enjoy live music and tours of the farm on the back of a tractor.
Tickets are 175 per person. Tables in Wonderland members receive a special rate of 2 tickets for 300 which can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/field-to-feast-tiw-2017-tickets-32067304170.