At the Disney parks, resorts and Downtown Disney there are hundreds of dining options to choose from, and many are table service restaurants. Whether you are dining in the busiest time of year or in the off-peak season it is always recommended to making your Advanced Dining Reservation for your sit-down meals.
Booking Dining in Walt Disney World
- You can make your dining reservations up to 180 days in advance.
- If you are staying at a Walt Disney World resort, you can call 180 days in advance of your arrival date and make dining reservations for up to 10 days. You will need your hotel or package confirmation number.
- Looking for an easy way to figure out when 180 days is? Use Calculator Soup to determine when you can book your ADR. All you have to do is enter your arrival date and subtract 180 days.
- Cancellations vary by restaurant so make sure to note when it is for every restaurant. To cancel you can call Walt Disney World at (407)WDW-DINE or online.
- As of October 31, 2013 a one-day cancellation policy applies to reservations at all Walt Disney World restaurants. If the dining party is a no show or the reservation is canceled less than a day in advance, a cancellation fee of $10 per person will be charged to the credit card giving at booking.
- Pre-payment is required at time of booking for Cinderella’s Royal Table, Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.
- To help you remember your reservations Disney sends reminder emails for every reservation.
- Double-booking has been an issue in the past and Disney has found a way to make this less of a problem. Their reservation system will not allow guests to book dining reservations in the same time slot with the same username or resort reservation number. For example, if you book dinner at Le Cellier Steakhouse for 7:15 pm, the system will not allow you to book a reservation at The Hollywood Brown Derby for 7:40 pm. The system will prompt you to cancel your existing reservation to book the new request.
To make your Advanced Dining Reservation by phone, call (407) WDW-DINE or visit the Walt Disney World website to book online. Club level guests may book reservations also by calling (407) WDW-CLUB.
Some restaurants are available for booking via Open Table. For more information on the restaurants, check out our post here.
Advanced Dining Reservation search engine:
Dining Experience search options include: Reservations Accepted, Buffet/Family Style, Casual Dining, Character Dining, Dining Events, Dinner Shows, Fine/Signature Dining, Unique/Themed Dining, Counter Service, Fast Casual, Lounges, Pool Bars and Room Service.
Cuisine search options include: African, American, Asian Bakery, British, Cajun/Creole, Chinese, Cuban, French, German, Greek, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Norwegian, Polynesian, Seafood, Steakhouse and Sushi.
Booking Dining at Disneyland
- You can make your dining reservations up to 60 days in advance.
- Looking for a list of restaurants that of reservations? Visit Disneyland.com and filter the list by entering your search criteria in the Filter Your List box.
To make your dining reservation, call (714) 781-DINE.
All of the restaurants that accept reservations listed on Dining at Disney have “Book Online” which take you directly to the booking window for that restaurant.