The Flying Fish Cafe at Disney’s BoardWalk is a modern seafood restaurant inspired by Coney Island. The dining room is whimsical with parachute lighting fixtures, painted Ferris wheel and booths inspired by tracks of a roller coaster. The kitchen is open so you can watch the cooks make the incredible dishes.
Innovative culinary cuisine featuring American dishes that are modern and refined with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu frequently changes but you’ll always find the signature dish, potato-wrapper snapper.
Service: Table Service/Signature Dining
Location: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Hours: 5:30 pm – 10 pm
Disney Dining Plan: Two table-service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- If you aren’t a lover of all things seafood there are options like a N.Y. Strip Steak.
- Seating is available at the counter where you can watch them cook.
- Enjoy the Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner with an opportunity to dine on savory dishes on a 6 course prix fixe menu paired with wine.
- Dine with an Imagineer, a 4 course meal with an opportunity to meet one of the great minds who bring magic to Walt Disney World. Receive a personalized plate to take home.