Dine in the cafeteria to the stars!
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this art deco style restaurant has something to offer everyone on its buffet. During breakfast and lunch hours Disney Junior characters from Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and Handy Manny meet and greet guests at their table. Dinner is a different character experience, with Minnie hosting seasonal celebrations with Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.
Service: Table Service/Buffet/Character Dining
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Location: Echo Lake, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hours: Breakfast 8 am – 10:20 pm; Lunch 11 am – 2:55 pm; Dinner 4:15 pm – varies
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Hollywood & Vine participates in the Fantasmic! Dinner Package. Book for reserved seating for this nighttime show.
- This is an excellent choice for those dining with preschoolers.
- Check to see how close the characters are to stopping at your table before grabbing food from the buffet. You don’t want to miss them and have to wait until the come around the second time. Don’t forget to have your camera and autograph books ready!
- Children under 3 can eat from the buffet at no additional cost.
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dining experience
- March 21 – June 5, 2016 – Minnie’s Springtime Dine
- June 6 – Sep. 11, 2016 – Minnie’s Summertime Dine
- Sep. 12 – Nov. 6, 2016 – Minnie’s Halloween Dine
- Nov. 7, 2016 – Jan. 7, 2017 – Minnie’s Holiday Dine