Put on those cowboy boots and get ready for some foot-stompin’ music and hilarious comedy at Pioneer Hall! Dolly Drew, Six Bits Slocum, Flora Long, Johnny Ringo, Jim Handy and Claire de Lune entertain you while you enjoy the all-you-can-eat family-style food.
Service: Dinner Show/Family-style
Location: Pioneer Hall, Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds
Hours: 4 pm, 6:15 pm and 8:30 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: Two table-service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
Category 1 – Ages 10+: 65.99 – 69.99; Ages 3 to 9: 33.99 – 35.99
Category 2 – Ages 10+: 58.99 – 62.99; Ages 3 to 9: 28.99 – 30.99
Category 3 – Ages 10+: 54.99 – 58.99; Ages 3 to 9: 27.99 – 29.99
- Tickets can be picked up at any Guest Relations, Guest Services or Resort Concierge desk immediately after the reservation has been confirmed online. Same day tickets will be available at the box office.
- Pre-payment is required.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a full refund.
- Same-day box office pick-ups need to arrive 40 minutes prior to show time at Pioneer Hall.
- There is no parking near the restaurant so once you arrive you’ll take the internal bus to Pioneer Hall.
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and sangria are unlimited. Try the sangria, it’s delicious.