Sit back, relax and enjoy an American meal infused with the flavors of Polynesia.
Kona Cafe breakfast offers both savory and sweet items as well as the popular Tonga Toast, banana-stuffed French toasted rolled in cinnamon sugar. For lunch, various salads, sandwiches, tacos and noodle bowls are offered. At dinner, try the Kona coffee-rubbed pork chop or coconut-almond chicken but make sure to save room for one of those desserts you’ve been watching the pastry chef make. The pineapple upside down cake with lemongrass and caramel sauce is a sweet way to end your evening. And make sure to have the Kona coffee!
Service: Table Service
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Location: Polynesian Resort
Hours: Breakfast: 7:30 am – 11:15 am; Lunch: 12 pm – 2:45 pm; Dinner: 5 pm – 10 pm
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Try their famous drink, Lapu Lapu which is served in a fresh pineapple.
- A prix-fixe menu is available at dinner. You can choose from select appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort is located on the monorail making a perfect escape from Magic Kingdom, especially on busy park days.
- The restaurant also has a separate coffee bar, Kona Island, in the morning which is transformed to a sushi bar later in the day.
- Kona Fire Rocks Pale Ale and Kona Longboard Island Lager are both available.