Overlooking the Seven Seas Lagoon sits this octagon shaped restaurant. Located at then end of the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa’s pier, Narcoossee’s offers savory seafood dishes in a romantic setting perfect for an evening out.
Narcoossee’s offers New York strip steak, filet mignon, roasted chicken breast and a vegetarian dish for those that don’t enjoy seafood. The best dessert on Disney World property can be found here! The almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce. Even if cheesecake isn’t your favorite dessert, you’ll love this one.
Service: Table Service/Signature Dining
Location: Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Hours: 5:30 pm – 10 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: Two table-service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- The dress code is business casual.
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- The bar servers drinks along with select appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Make your reservation for an hour before Wishes! for a spectacular view of the fireworks. You can step out onto the wrap-around deck and enjoy the show and afterward see the Electrical Water Pageant go by.
- For those on a low-carb diet Narcoossee’s offers a no sugar added dessert as well as an artisanal cheese plate.