‘Ohana means family and ‘Ohana is what the restaurant is all about!
This Polynesian-style restaurants offers American fare for breakfast and Polynesian-inspired dishes for dinner. Servers regular come by your tables with skewers of roasted meats that have been cooked on an oak fire pit. Served family-style at your table, you’ll enjoy mixed greens, pineapple-coconut bread, honey-coriander chicken wings, pork fried dumplings, stir fried vegetables and noodles.
Enjoy your breakfast with Lilo and Stitch! Breakfast is served family-style and includes scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, pork sausage, bacon and breakfast breads.
Service: Table Service
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Location: Polynesian Resort
Hours: Breakfast: 7:30 am – 11 am; Dinner: 5 pm – 10 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- House-made peanut sauce is the only sauce served. The chimichurri and pineapple sweet-and-sour sauces have been discontinued.
- Characters only appear for breakfast and include: Lilo, Stitch, Mickey Mouse and Pluto. Dinner is not a character dining experience.
- The stand to check-in is located near the elevators. Once checked in you’ll receive a pager to be turned into a hostess located at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Dinner is an interactive experience for kids. They do the hula and have a coconut race.
- While waiting for your table grab a drink at the Tambu Lounge, located outside of ‘Ohana.