Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant will make you forget that you’re in Disney World. One of the best ways to kick off a meal at this Irish pub is with the Dalkey Duo, beer battered and fried cocktails sausages served with their house-made mustard. This recipe will sure have you feeling like your back here enjoying a Guinness.
1 lb cocktail sausages
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup lager
8 3/4 tbsp whole grain mustard
10 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 lime, juiced
Ground black pepper
- Heat oil to 350 F.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. In the center make a well and add lager and 1 1/4 tbsp whole grain mustard.
- Whisk lager and whole grain mustard together and slowly whisk in the dry ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Dust the sausage in a light coating of flour and dredge in batter. Shake off any excess and then deep fry for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain well.
- Mustard Mayonnaise – mix mayonnaise, remaining whole grain mustard, and lime in a bowl. Mix well and season to taste.
- Serve beer battered cocktail sausages with the mustard on the side for dipping.