The Epcot Food and Wine Festival is less than two weeks away. To get you even more excited than you already are we’ve dug out one of our festival recipes to share. The Sweet Corn Cheesecake is from the Mexico booth and has been available at the 2013 and 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Now you can make this unique cheesecake at home with this recipe.
Sweet Corn Cheesecake
For the Crust
1 pound crushed graham crackers
1 stick unsalted butter
For the Cheesecake Filling
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
2 cans (12 oz. each) sweet corn, drained of excess liquid
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 335° F.
- Spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter. Mix with the graham crackers and press into the bottom of the pan, covering the bottom and sides. Set aside.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until fully combined and soft.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, scraping down sides to make sure the mixture is fully blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down sides after each addition to make sure the mixture is fully blended.
- Add in evaporated milk a little at a time, scraping the bowl down often.
- Add corn to the mixture. Blend all ingredients and pour into the springform pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until just set.
- Cool cheesecake until it reaches room temperature. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.