Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is now serving Kuamsha breakfast. Kuamsha is Swahili for “awakening”.
This breakfast will a new casual quick-service option available from 7 to 10 am. Guests will be able to enjoy made-to-order items that will feature African flavors. Here are some of the menu options that are available:
- Boere Breakfast – Two eggs any style, tomato chutney, Tanzanian hash browns, bacon, Boerewors sausage and a Johnny Cake
- Savannah Platter – Two farm fresh eggs any sale, tomato chutney, Tanzanian hash browns and bacon
- The Safari Waffle – Topped with seasonal berries and a delicious Chai whipped cream
- Fruit Sosatie – With quinoa and dried fruit salad
- Sunrise Sandwich – Egg, ham, and cheddar cheese served on a croissant
Beverages include hot drip coffee, tea, juice, milk, and soda. For guests who prefer press-pot coffee, Sanaa will be featuring a Kenyan 100% specialty grade Arabica bean coffee.
You’ll place your order at the register and the take a seat. We suggest picking a window table to see the animals on the savanna. When your food is ready a Cast Member will bring it to you.
There is also a Grab n’ Go station for those who don’t want to wait. Guests can choose from freshly baked muffins, croissants, and pastries; yogurt parfait; fruit plate; boerewors sausage and egg bobotie pie; banana bread with house-made African chocolate-hazelnut spread; and African breakfast cereal.