One of the best meals that you can have is brunch. It’s not breakfast and it’s not lunch… it’s something in between that even better. Starting on February 7, 2016, guests will be able to enjoy Sunday Brunch at California Grill.
Brunch at the Top is the perfect way to enjoy a relaxing Sunday. At the Bloody Mary Bar, you can have one just the way you like it. For those that like champagne or mimosas, they’ll have those as well. Even the kids can be little adults with a faux mimosa.
Upon entering you can interact with the culinary Cast Members while tasting charcuterie, sushi and market-inspired salads. The meal will start with house-made breakfast pastries brought to your table. They’ll include items such as Tillamook Cheddar biscuits, Monkey bread and cranberry scones pecan served with house-made jam and orange blossom honey butter. Mmmm… honey butter! The kitchen will feature dishes including such as house smoked orange honey ham, deviled Lake Meadow Naturals eggs, Greek yogurt with vanilla-scented granola and fresh berries, kale and apple salad, baby iceberg wedge with Cherrywood bacon and avocado-buttermilk Ranch dressing, hardwood smoked salmon, California rolls with jumbo lump crabmeat, spicy tuna rolls and shrimp tempura with orange drizzle and mango.
The next will be delivered to your table. You get to choose from:
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla
Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup
- Shrimp and Grits, Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth,
Espellette-Spiced Tomato Ragout
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham,
Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion
Make sure to save room for dessert! There will be mini-desserts, macarons and chocolate truffles.
The price is 80 for ages 10 and up, 48 ages 3 to 11. Reservations can be made online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.