You don’t have to be a Paleontologies to enjoy these prehistoric creatures! While dining, dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals come alive. T-Rex Cafe offers a wide variety of choices, so whether you are a Carnotaurus or Sauropod there is somthing for you. Offerings include appetizers, salads, soups, burgers, sandwiches, carnivores (various meats), seafood, pastas and the end is near! (desserts).
House specialities include Fire-roasted Rotisserie Chicken – half of a chicken, slow-roasted served with red skinned garlic mashed potaotes, waffle fries, Raptor rice, baked beans, cinnamon apples, coleslaw or vegetables; Gigantosaurus Burger – two burger patties with fried onion rings, lettuce, tomato, pickles and cheese; and Tar Pit Fried Shrimp – lightly friend shrimp with waffle fries and coleslaw.
Service: Table Service/Unique
Meals: Lunch and dinner
Location: Marketplace, Downtown Disney
Hours: 11 am – 10:30 pm
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 828-TREX
- For $10.99 you can try a cotton candy martini and keep the shaker!
- For $13.99 you can order one of their cocktail and keep the glass as a souvenir. Try their Caveman Punch – Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, banana liqueur, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps and tropical fruit juices.
- The Supersaurus Sampler is large enough for four. You could share this between two people as a meal.
- Parties of four or more, save room for Chocolate Extinction; choclate fudge cake with ice cream, whipped topping drizzled with fudge and caramel sauces and sprinkled with Butterfinger crumbs. Yum!
- Stop in the souvenir shop while waiting for your table. Here you can Build-a-Dino (part of Build-a-Bear)!
- Check out the Paleo Zone, a hands-on experience in the Discovery Dig.