Looking for a laid-back, relaxing restaurant? Try The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, just a monorail ride away from Magic Kingdom.
The Wave offers healthy, fresh, sustainable dishes with a twist. Enjoy seasonal soup, Asian chicken salad, bison burger, espresso-barbecue beef short rib and sustainable fish of the day. Dessert options are trios and unique like the freshly made gelato including flavors like popcorn, rocky road chocolate, and peanut butter & jelly.
Service: Table Service/Unique/Buffet
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Location: Contemporary Resort
Hours: Breakfast: 7:30 am – 11 am; Lunch: 12 pm – 2 pm; Dinner: 5 pm – 9:30 pm
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- The Wave has a beautiful bar where you can order off the restaurant menu if you don’t have a reservation.
- Their breakfast offers both a la carte menu or buffet.
- Try the Wave Signature Sweet Potato Pancakes with pecan-honey butter for something different.
- If you are planning to visit Magic Kingdom for the day this is a great place to have breakfast before heading to the park.
- Just steps away from Magic Kingdom this restaurant is a great option for escaping the hectic park to grab a quiet meal. From Magic Kingdom you can walk or take the monorail.
- Try one of the Orlando Brewing Company organic beers.