This Harambe Marketplace style restaurant offers character dining for breakfast and lunch. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Goofy will meet and greet you at your table for pictures and autographs.
The buffet offers American and African fare. For more adventurous eaters, try Peri-Peri marinated baked salmon and seafood stew with tamarind bbq sauce. Pickier eaters will enjoy oven-roasted red skin potatoes, carved beef top sirloin and mashed potatoes. Make sure to save room for the warm banana-cinnamon bread pudding, it’s delicious!
Service: Table Service/Character Dining
Cuisine: African and American
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Location: Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Hours: Breakfast 8 am – 10:55 am; Lunch 11 am – 3:30 pm; Dinner 4 pm – park closing
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Dinner does not include characters.
- Try a glass of South African wine or Safari Amber Brew.
- Credit card required at time of booking to reserve and will not be charged. If you must cancel, do so within one day of the reservation or it is considered a no-show and will be charged $10 per person.
- Children under 3 can eat from the buffet at no additional cost.
- Before visiting the buffet, check to see how close the characters are to your table. If you miss them you’ll have to wait until the come around a second time.