Vegetarians will find dining at Walt Disney World easier than vegans. When planning your vacation, plan your dining, as Disney will work with your special dietary needs.
Most table service restaurants offer vegetarian options and many can be made vegan when requested. As for quick-service locations, be sure to ask when ordering so a cast member can assist you.
When dining at table-service locations most restaurants have at least one vegetarian item listed on the menu. Always ask to speak to either the Chef or Manager when you arrive and they will be happy to assist you in selecting the proper menu items.
To make sure your needs are met, work with Special Diets at Disney World. Make sure that when making your Advanced Dining Reservations that you have your special dietary requests on each of your reservations. Also read the “Walt Disney World Food & Beverage Dietary Request Information” and complete the “Guest Allergy-Dietary Request Form” and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (407) 560-2992. Be sure to include the restaurants you will be dining at, the date and time of your reservation and the reservation number. This way Disney can alert the Chef and Managers of your meal requests.
Vegetarians and vegans will find that Jiko – The Cooking Place has an excellent menu for both diets.
Here are a list of a few of the available vegan options at the parks:
- Aloha Isle – Fresh pineapple and juice
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (lunch) – Quinoa salad
- Cheshire Cafe – Juice and fresh fruit
- Columbia Harbour House – Hummus and vegetable sandwich and large garden salad
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – Cucumber salad, veggie burger and veggie sandwich
- Gaston’s Tavern – Fruit cup, vegetables and hummus
- Liberty Square Market – Baked potato, baked sweet potato, fruits and vegetables
- The Lunching Pad – Soy milk and pretzels
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Veggie burger and corn on the cob
- Pinocchio Village Haus – Mediterranean salad and soup
- Totuga Tavern – Vegetarian burrito and taco salad (ask for no meat)
- Electric Umbrella – Black bean burger (ask for no mayo)
- Katsura Grill – Vegetable sushi, rice and salad
- La Cava del Tequila – Chips and quacamole
- Liberty Inn – Black bean burger (ask for no mayo)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe – Vegetable curry
- Sommerfest – Soft pretzel
- Tangierine Cafe – Falafel and vegetarian platter
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Ananheim Produce – Trail mix, dried fruit, fresh fruit and vegetables
- Backlot Express – Fruit and vegetable salad and veggie sandwich
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe – Veggie burger (ask for no cheese)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Harambe Fruit Market – Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments – Large fruit saland and quinoa salad (ask for no cheese)