This upscale, contemporary restaurant with old world charm features Italian cuisine. For two decades, Chef Fernando and Gino Masci’s Il Mulino New York has been voted as the #1 Italian restaurant in NYC, so you know this restaurant will have fantastic food.
Your meal will kick off with complimentary antipasti with sausage and eggplant. There are several antipasti dishes on the menu in additional to what they bring to you. For your main course, enjoy wood-fired pizzas, risotto, chicken, meat, fish or pasta. Make sure to save room for one of their delicious desserts like gelato or torta di cioccolati.
Parties of four or more may opt for piatti per il tavolo, family-style dining, with plates of pollo fra diavolo, saltimbocca and distecca ribeye.
Service: Table Service
Location: Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Hours: 10 am – park closing
Disney Dining Plan: Not accepted
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Guests can receive 2 hours of complimentary time at Camp Dolphin while dining here. It’s one complimentary child per adult entree purchased. Just tell the Camp Dolphin Cast Member which restaurant and at the end present your receipt. It’s strongly recommend you make reservations for Camp Dolphin.
- Dress code is business casual.
- They offer and extensive wine list including several Italian wines.
- Il Mulino does not accept Disney Gift Cards.
- Self parking and valet are available for a fee.
- They have their own lounge where you can sit and enjoy drinks before or after your dinner.