Tables in Wonderland is a discount program available Florida Residents, Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World. The membership provides a 20% off food and beverages (including alcohol) to those 21 and older.
Florida Residents: 175
Annual Passholders: 150
Disney Vacation Club: 150
- Complimentary valet parking when showing a valid dining receipt for a participating restaurant at the resorts.
- Complimentary theme park parking when presenting a valid dining receipt to Guest Relations after dinner. You’ll pay when you enter and receive a refund after. Unless dining after 5 p.m., then you show your card at the toll booth.
- Members only events.
Be Our Guest Restaurant (dinner only)
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Crystal Palace
The Plaza Restaurant
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Coral Reef Restaurant
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Les Chefs de France Restaurant (Lunch only)
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
The Garden Grill Restaurant
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
50’s Prime Time Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante italiano
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Flame Tree Barbecue
Tusker House Restaurant
Fulton’s Crab House
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
House of Blues (excludes Sunday brunch)
Splitsville (excludes merchandise and bowling)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
ESPN Wide World of Sports
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
All-Star Movies Resort
World Premier Food Court
All-Star Music Resort
Intermission Food Court
All-Star Sports Resort
End Zone Food Court
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boma – Flavors of Africa
Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
Jiko – The Cooking Place
Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors
Beach Club Resort
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (excludes take out shop)
Cape May Cafe
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
Belle Vue Lounge (excludes breakfast)
Big River Grille and Brewing Workds
Flying Fish Cafe
Trattoria al Forno
Caribbean Beach Club
Shutters at Old Port Royale
The Wave… of American Flavor
Coronado Springs Resort
Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (late show only)
Trail’s End Restaurant (excludes take out shop)
Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
1900 Park Fare
Grand Floridian Café
Old Key West Resort
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (late show only)
Pop Century Resort
Everything Shopping and Pop Dining (excludes merchandise from shop)
Port Orleans Resort
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Scat Cat’s Club
Boawright’s Dining Hall
Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
The Artist’s Palette
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
The Turf Club Lounge
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Il Mulino New York Trattoria
Shula’s Steak House
Todd English’s bluezoo
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Yacht Club Resort
Ale and Compass Lounge
Crew’s Cup Lounge
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
The Green Cabin Room
Sony’s Fine Steaks & Chops (excluding Sunday brunch)
Tables in Wonderland FAQ
How do I purchase the card?
Visit any Guest Relations location in Downtown Disney or one of the four theme parks. Florida Residents and Annual Passholder may also purchase theirs by phone – (407) 566-5858 Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm ET.
Are there any black-out dates?
The card isn’t valid on Mothers Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Additional block-out dates: These select locations are subject to the following block-out dates, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse: November 22-28, 2015 and December 20-26, 2015; March 6-27, 2016; May 29- June 18, 2016; November 13-27, 2016; December 19-25, 2016
What if I lose my card?
There is a $50 replacement fee.
Can more than one card be used at a table?
Yes. More than one card may be used.
- An 18% gratuity is added to all checks regardless of party size.
- A 20% gratuity is added to all checks at Victoria & Albert’s regardless of party size.
- Gratuity will not be added to checks where gratuity doesn’t apply (i.e. counter service) or where it is included (some dinner shows)
- The membership is non-transferable and the member must be present to receive the discount. The card must be presented with a valid ID.
- Pre-paid reservations and dinners shows: Pay the full price at time of booking and present your card at check-in to receive a 20% refund.
- You may use your discount when dining on the Disney Dining Plan for items not included in the plan, such as alcohol.
- To receive the discount for up to 10 people, all must be on the same check unless using more than one card.