When looking for a fine dining restaurant off the beaten path, visit Todd English’s bluezoo. This modern-styled restaurant is the concept of Celebrity Chef Todd English, who owns eleven other restaurants nationwide.
Innovative culinary creations as well as trendy cocktails are highlighted by Chef Todd English. The restaurant offers a variety of land and sea menu options including raw and cooked seafood, chicken and beef.
Service: Table Service/Signature Dining
Location: Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
Hours: 5 pm – 11 pm
Disney Dining Plan: Not accepted
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
- Guests can receive 2 hours of complimentary time at Camp Dolphin while dining here. It’s one complimentary child per adult entree purchased. Just tell the Camp Dolphin Cast Member which restaurant and at the end present your receipt. It’s strongly recommend you make reservations for Camp Dolphin.
- Todd English’s bluezoo does not accept Disney gift cards.
- An excellent choice for those who don’t have a dining reservation but are looking for a nice dinner on property.
- The restaurants lounge offers unique cocktails like Zooberry, a blueberry and vodka drink.
- The dress code is business casual.
- Self parking and valet are available for a fee.