Big River Grille and Brewing Works, located at Disney’s Boardwalk, is the only microbrewery at Disney World. Hand-crafted beers and traditional American pub fare is their specialty. Indoor and outdoor seating with a view of Crescent Lake is available, as well as seats at the bar.
Soups, salads and sandwiches make up a majority of items offered. If you are looking for a more hearty meal there are a few main dishes and brewer’s selections to choose from. Dessert options include Chocolate Confusion – chocolate mousse layered between Oreo brownie cake with chocolate icing and chocolate chips or New York Cheesecake.
Service: Table Service
Meals: Lunch and dinner
Location: Boardwalk Inn & Villas Resort
Hours: Sun – Thurs: 11 am – 11 pm; Fri & Sat: 11 am – midnight
Reservations: Call (407) 560-8780
Disney Dining Plan: One table-service credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
- Being located between Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot, it’s a great way to get out of the busy parks and enjoy lunch or dinner.
- You can take the water taxi from Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios to get to from the parks.
- This restaurant is rarely busy and doesn’t accept reservations so it’s an excellent option for those who are looking for a walk up restaurant.
- A beer sampler is offered so you can try all of the beers offered.
- After dinner consider walking next door to Jellyrolls, a dueling piano bar, for an adults night out.