The Garden Grove with its large oak tree, paper lanterns, tall windows and garden setting make you feel like you are dining in Central Park.
Breakfast is traditional American fare featuring SuperFoods items, like quiche with spinach and parfait with berries. Lunch offers guests American classics and unique dishes like short rib nachos and chicken BLT. The character dinner buffet changes nightly featuring seafood sensation, Mediterranean, and Southern barbecue.
Service: Table Service/Buffet/Character Dining
Location: Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Hours: Breakfast: 8 am – 11 am; Lunch: 11 am – 5 pm; Dinner: 5 pm – 9 pm
Disney Dining Plan: Not accepted
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
Daily dinner buffet themes:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays: Southern BBQ
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: Mediterranean
Fridays: Seafood Sensation
- On the weekends they offer a character breakfast buffet from 8 am – 11 am.
- Breakfast is à la carte or buffet. Lunch is à la carte only. Dinner is buffet only.
- The dinner buffet does not include beverage, tax or gratuity.
- There is no set characters but two Disney character will sign autographs and pose for pictures.
- Garden Grove does not accept Disney Gift Cards.
- Self parking and valet are available for a fee.