Join Mickey, Minnie and their friends for some All-American barbecue at Fort Wilderness’ campgrounds in an open-air pavilion. You’ll sit down to an outdoor picnic full of your summertime favorites like potato salad, coleslaw, chicken and watermelon. After filling up on delicious food and drinks, head to the dance floor. It’s now time for some foot-stompin’ to country-western music with your favorite Disney characters.
Service: Dinner Show/Buffet/Character Dining
Location: Fort Wilderness Pavilion at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds
Hours: Seasonal – Thursdays and Saturdays at 6:30 pm
Reservations: Highly recommended
Disney Dining Plan: Two table-service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Not accepted
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE
Ages 10+: 56.99; Ages 3 to 9: 32.99
Tomato and mozzarella salad
Cold grilled vegetable salad
Smoked BBQ chicken
Smoked BBQ pork ribs
Mac n’ cheese
Corn on the cob
Edy’s Fruit bars
Triple Blast bars
Mickey ice cream bars
- The Fort Wilderness Pavilion is open-air and does not have air-conditioning.
- Tickets can be picked up at any Guest Relations, Guest Services or Resort Concierge desk immediately after the reservation has been confirmed online. Same day tickets will be available at the box office.
- Pre-payment is required.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a full refund.
- Same-day box office pick-ups need to arrive 40 minutes prior to show time at venue.
- There is no parking near the restaurant so once you arrive you’ll take the internal bus to Pioneer Hall.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine are unlimited.