We’ve got some great news thanks to our friend Jeanie over at The Princess Papers and Disney Dream Girls Podcast. Taking place now is a new complementary Mad Hatter themed dessert party open to all guests at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, called the Gone Mad Party.
This event takes place at the outdoor patio near Gasparilla Island Grill. Guests can enjoy this delightful event every Wednesday from 8:30 – 10:30 pm now until Labor Day. Sweet treats and refreshing drink are available for purchase. You can take a seat in chairs fit for a Queen. Those of you who have been to the Mad Tea Party in Disney California Adventure will recognize these fun pieces of furniture. There is a table of Disney ears and hats. As far as entertainment, there’s music and a special Wishes viewing area. Now, let’s take a look at the menu!
Gone Mad Party Menu
- Butterflies in the forest-layers of chocolate cake with black forest cherries and dark chocolate ganache
- Mad Citrus Martini- layers of vanilla cake with lemon custard and orange scented buttercream
- Red Velvet Trifle-layers of red velvet cake with fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberry preserves meringue top
Specialty Desserts 9.99
- Brownie Flower Pot with a Cake Pop
- Tiramisu in a Chocolate Tea Cup
- Cheshire Cat Cupcake
Specialty Drinks-includes Glow Cube
- Green Potion Punch – Hendricks Gin, Apple Pucker, Granny Smith Apple and Club Soda 10.75
- The Purple Grin – Sky Citrus Vodka, Xfusion Vodka, Blue Curacao and Grenadine 12.75
- Child Tweedle Juice – Apple Juice, Club Soda, a Splash of Grenadine and Glow Cube 6.69
Will you be visiting Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa to check out the Gone Mad Party? We’d love to hear about your experience!