Disneyland has some special Valentine’s Day menu items just in time to share with that special someone. For the weekend of February 12-14th, Carthay Circle Restaurant at Disney California Adventure park has a new seasonal menu along with a Sweetheart Dinner for Two. Disneyland Resort restaurants will also have some new flavors for the season of love.
Carthay Circle will have a special Sweetheart Dinner for Two which will be a 3 course meal which will start with lobster and asparagus; Steak Florentine for two (Grilled Porterhouse of Chianti Beef) with sautéed Brussels sprouts, parsnips and bacon and roasted fingerling potatoes with Brie; and Chocolate Hearts for Two for dessert with chocolate espresso and white chocolate raspberry served tableside with warm chocolate sauce. The cost is $140 plus tax.
If a fancy dinner for two isn’t your thing, make sure to check out these other special Valentine’s Day offerings.
- Valentine’s Day cotton candy on the street carts, February 14 only.
- Carnation Café is offering Surf and Turf with sirloin steak and a shrimp skewer with veggies (February 14).
- Blue Bayou Restaurant has a Sweetheart Duet for February 14 with a bacon-wrapped filet mignon and halibut atop tomato croutons with sautéed baby spinach and roasted potatoes. In addition, Blue Bayou Restaurant will offer a Sweetheart Toast which includes a souvenir champagne flute engraved with the Blue Bayou Restaurant logo, served with sparkling cider (cost is $11.95 per person).
- Café Orleans is serving sautéed shrimp and Andouille sausage with zucchini and cherry tomatoes with linguine pasta. (February 14).
Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
- Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel will offer a special three-course dinner paired with wines February 13-16. Start with shrimp and scallop cassoulet with fried artichoke and lobster cream; the main course, broiled filet mignon with morel mushroom fettuccine and asparagus; and for dessert, raspberry-white chocolate crunch cake. (The same special is available in The Lounge at Steakhouse 55.)
- On February 14, Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will showcase Chef Andrew Sutton’s Four-Course Country Valentine’s Day Dinner (available with a wine flight).
- Next door on February 14, Storyteller’s Cafe will offer a bacon-wrapped filet mignon with a Cabernet reduction and lobster-sun-dried tomato risotto.
- At Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel on February 14, PCH Grill’s tasting stations will include seafood saute station, carving station with beef, a wood-fired pizza station, mini-taco station and mac ‘n cheese bar. Other hot and cold stations offer everything from pan-seared chicken breast to heirloom tomatoes with mozzarella and a build-your-own salad. Also a special sweet just for your valentine.
So go ahead and spend the day with your Valentine at the Happiest Place on Earth and enjoy some special Disney magic too.
For reservations, visit Disneyland.com/dine or call 714-781-DINE.